We guarantee you will…
- Prove that you are smarter than a 5th grader…
- Have loads of fun (creative hats, quirky judges, much laughter)…
- Feel satisfied that you have supported the children of Arlington…
2014 teams will represent schools, organizations and even elected officials who tested their knowledge on trivia categories such as: Arlington trivia, sports, history, literature, pop culture and more.
Bring the entire family! We will have trivia, design challenges, activities and prizes – for kids and audience members too!
Each participating team:
- Will receive a ¼ page FREE ad in the Bee program (non-profit teams only)
- May bring a banner to hang in the balcony and flyers or brochures for our team publicity table
- Will be highlighted in our press releases, Web site and social media
To enter, form a team of three contestants (adults, please), and submit the registration form. There is a $75 entry fee/team. Although teams with Arlington teachers participate for free! All proceeds help to sustain AEF’s work supporting students and teachers in Arlington. In 2013, we raised over $8,000 thanks to our generous sponsors.
Team registration deadline is March 14th
To register, send registration form and payment to: Arlington Education Foundation, P.O. Box 80, Arlington MA 02476
Arlington Democratic Town Committee
Arlington Education Association
Arlington Family Connection
Arlington High School (2 teams!)
Board of Selectmen
Cub Scout Pack 306
Northeast Angels Women’s Hockey Team