Tell teachers, specialists and school staff ‘Thank you!’ and help fund innovative teaching and learning programs in the Arlington Public Schools. Every gift, no matter how large or small, makes a difference.
Give a STAR online here.
To donate by mail, please fill out the correct form. Make your check payable to “Arlington Education Foundation”, and mail both to:
Arlington Education Foundation
P.O. Box 80
Arlington, MA 02476
Download the STARS form for
- Kindergarten through 5th Grade and Menotomy Preschool
- Ottoson Middle School and Arlington High School
Matching Gift Programs
Many companies have matching gift programs where the company will match an employee’s contribution to a 501(c)(3) corporation. AEF, a non-profit educational charity, is a 501(c)(3) corporation and is therefore eligible for matching gift contributions from companies that have such a program. Some of the information that employers ask for in matching gifts is:
- Charity Name: Arlington Education Foundation
- Description of Charity: The Foundation funds system wide initiatives and creative new projects to enhanced the educational experiences of Arlington’s teachers and students.
- Tax ID (EIN): 04 3557377
- Address: PO Box 80, Arlington, MA 02476
- Contact Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web Site: http://arlingtoneducationfoundationma.org
If your company asks for additional more information for matching gifts, please contact us.
Arlington Education Foundation is a tax-exempt organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Donations are tax deductible.
Thanks for your support!