Accelerate – Connect – Innovate ..
Through this three-year fundraising effort between 2012 and 2015, YOU – our donors – raised $190,000 to accelerate the use of technology at the Ottoson Middle School and Arlington High School. Thank you for helping us prepare students for careers in STEAM – Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics!
2015: Accelerated Technology for Science, Arts and Engineering
- Raised: $106,000
- Provided mobile science workstations for the High School
- Established High School digital arts studio
- Outfitted additional Middle School computer science and engineering labs.
- Raised: $34,000
- Enhanced Technology & Engineering classes with computer simulations, app development and 3D prototyping
- Updated 6th grade Computer Science curriculum and equipment
2013: Established a High School STEM Lab