Partners in Learning
November 20, 2017
Thank you for celebrating the partnership between AEF, the Arlington Public Schools and YOU!
The district’s newest leaders discussed our recent ‘Safe & Supportive Schools‘ partnership and shared their vision for Arlington:
- Roderick MacNeal Jr., Assistant Superintendent
- Sara Burd, Director of Guidance and Social Emotional Learning
We also had a showcase of AEF grants in action that YOU, our donors, have funded.
- AHS Unity Project
- AHS Makerspace
- Ottoson Thermal Imaging Cameras
- Bishop/Hardy Breakout EDU
- Gibbs Planning Grant: Responsive Classroom
- Ottoson CodeBugs: Programmable Wearable Computers
- Virtual Reality in Foreign Language Classrooms
- Menotomy Preschool: POSE (Preschoolers Organizing Selves Everyday)
201 Massachusetts Avenue, Arlington
Suggested donation: $100/person, $150/couple
hors d’oeuvres & cash bar
Email us with any questions.