The Unity Project was created to raise consciousness about the labels we give ourselves and others and explore how those labels both support and limit building interconnected communities. AHS students created a larger-than-life temporary structure on the front lawn of the High School celebrating uniqueness and strengthening students’ ties to each other. The Unity Project was awarded the 2017 AEF Dawn Moses Memorial Innovations Grant for it’s commitment to social responsibility.
Donate to AEF
Donate to STARS
- February 15 : Development & Expansion Grants
- April 1: Continuing Scholar Award
- April 15: Innovations in Education Grants
- October 15: Continuing Scholar Award
- November 15: Innovations in Education Grants
- Let your child's favorite teachers know how much you appreciate them with a donation to STARS in their names. Download the STARS form.