We recently awarded $17,540 in grants to the Arlington Public Schools.
Innovations in Education grants:
- Discovering Our Voices with Literature Circles
- Integrating Dialectical-Behavioral Therapy
- Fun & Games with Math
- Building a Multicultural Library
- Beautiful Brain — AP Psychology Conference at MIT
Continuing Scholar Awards:
- Deborah Campagna, K-5 art teacher at Stratton and Thompson Schools, “Art Retreat for Educators” at Snow Farm: The New England Craft Program.
- Liz Farese, first grade teacher at Dallin School, The Ron Clark Academy educator training
- Stacie Greenland, Visual Art specialist at Dallin and Hardy Schools, Japanese Language and Culture Level 1 course at The Boston Language Institute.